This is a pet dream of mine, since I was probably 13, because I had accomplished cousins and having a blog somehow implied your adeptness at writing and your expertise in certain fields that you choose to write about- to clarify, this is neither.
Stormy Skies is my safe space to find my own style, express myself creatively, and dump all the most abstract and at most times pointless concepts I struggle to wrap my head around.
Here’s the things you should know about this site:
- I’m no writer. I used to write well, then forgot and now am struggling to make words meet the page. There will be bad posts. I hope I can one day look back and not cringe at everything I put on here.
- I like alliteration. Don’t brace yourself, though- I’m not as skilful a wordsmith as I used to be, but I have a dream..
- This blog probably contains posts that might offend some, or many and I do not intend to personally hurt or target anybody in particular (unless specifically mentioned).
- Works of fiction will be marked accordingly.
- ICYMI, I’m a fan of lists.
So if you find yourself here, thank you! (And sorry if I forced you to read this.)
It’s certainly awkward for me to speak to people directly and I would much rather communicate via blog or tweet, so find me here.